Friday, January 11, 2013

Engagement Pics (UMMM FINALLY)

SO  3 years later, I am posting engagement pictures.  It's Friday night, and I am relaxing with Kevin, thinking this is one of the last Friday nights EVER it will be just us, relaxing.  Now, I am not saying we won't relax with Harper, but it will be different for sure....  Anyways, I was going through pictures and realized that I never shared these with anyone at any time.  These were taken in October, 2010.

We became engaged Friday, September 3, 2010.  We had talked about it for a while (like forever) and decided together as a couple it was TIME.  On a whim, this particular night we just went out and got a ring :)  We make 100% of our decsions together, and this was no exception. :) It was really special, it was one of the most memorable days of my life :)

In October we decided to get pictures taken :)

This is at the GORGE METRO PARK, in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.  We would go there ALL the time and hike/hang out.  The Gorge - Website

Just putting this out there, although some may already know, my husband is a total ham - he takes great pictures and feels totally comfortable in front of a camera.... me however, I am sooooooooooo akward and really don't feel too comfortable getting my picture taken.... hahaha :) but I really do LOVE these pictures, because this was such a special time for us - I think the pictures really captured our excitment....


































XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment