Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Just WOW

I seriously cannot believe it's been 3 1/2 years since I have written a blog.  I really really loved blogging - it was sort of an outlet for me... So here I am 3 1/2 years later...

Well to catch you up on the most important event of 2013-2016 We had our little munchkin " Harper" 14 days late, about a year and a half later we had another little girl "Kara" and about a year and a half after that we had another girl "Rebecca" - yep.... I am no longer worried about what I bring in the hospital bag... By the time I had Bec - we were like "let's not bring any clothes so we don't have to do the extra laundry when we get home" thank goodness for comfy hospital gowns - and by baby 3 we left literally almost RIGHT after she was born - so we didn't need anything :) oh my, how things have changed...

I still work - which is hard however very rewarding.... I will probably mostly blog about that and balancing life :):)

I must get to bed!

Thanks for reading

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment